My name is Viktor Porse Schalin. I'm a Concept Artist and Illustrator living in Stockholm, Sweden.
I have been fascinated with drawing, painting, designing and building things for as long as I can remember and it´s something that I work with on a daily basis.
Currently employed as Concept Artist at Star Stable Entertainment AB.
- Future Games, Stockholm and specializing in Concept Art. Experience working as Concept / 2D Artist for 3 different gameprojects: 2, 4 and 7 weeks long.
- Gnomon School of Visual Effects: "Imaginative Landscapes" - Online Education. Grade: A. Teacher: Craig Elliott. 10 weeks.
- Gnomon School of Visual Effects: "Photoshop for Concept Design" - Online Education. Grade: A+. Teacher: Craig Elliott. 10 weeks.
- KV Art School: "Artistic Foundation" - Gothenburg. 1 year.
- Schillerska High School: "Image & Form" - Gothenburg. 3 years.
- Received a Härryda Arts & Culture Scholarship in 2013 for the digital paintings I applied with.
To contact me, feel free to send an email or use social media accounts mentioned below.